INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY.
SCMI is an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction company for the Oil & Gas, Power, and Industrial sectors in Ecuador and Latin America. As an essential element in Project execution, SCMI applies an Integrated Management System based on Quality, Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental standards.
In order to comply with the requirements of the system, the following guidelines have been defined:
- Execute projects with acceptable profitability.
- Continuous improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain ethical practices based on corporate values.
- Promote safe work eliminating hazards and reducing risks.
- Prevent accidents and occupational diseases by maintaining safe and healthy working conditions.
- Comply with legal and other applicable requirements in Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental.
- Maintain good relations with suppliers, subcontractors, and communities in the areas of influence of the projects in execution.
- Promote consultation and participation of workers to contribute to compliance the guidelines of Integrated Policy.
- Prevent pollution and control environmental impacts according to applicable requirements.
- Improve the performance of Integrated Management System in compliance with the strategic objectives defined by the
Ing. Guillermo Domínguez